Terms & Conditions
Use Of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
1. modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including miss representative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept credit card payments via the website and on request will supply our banking details should you wish to make payment via EFT or Direct Deposit. Email us : email@example.com
1. Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
2. Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
3. The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
4. Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Postal address: Rene Mariane
PO Box 450
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel number: +27 11 326 5763
When you visit renemariane.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of renemariane.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of renemariane.com and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of renemariane.com or its software suppliers and protected international copyright laws.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. renemariane.com does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use renemariane.com only with involvement of a parent or guardian. renemariane.com and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Restrictions - Only users of 18 years or older are allowed to use services of this website, - renemariane.com only accepts users who are willing to submit complete personal information (according to renemariane.com forms) and have a genuine interest in shopping online.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. For certain items that are offered as a set, the List Price may represent "open-stock" prices, which means the aggregate of the manufacturer's estimated or suggested retail price for each of the items included in the set. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our merchants, the List Price may be provided by the merchant.
With respect to items sold by renemariane.com, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order; Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by renemariane.com. Your purchases from third-party sellers using renemariane.com Payments are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
Due to the popularity of some products or services, Rene Mariane (www. renemariane.com) may not always have a product or service ordered by you in stock. Rene Mariane (www. renemariane.com) cannot accept orders for out of stock products or services. If the products and services ordered by you are not available or only a portion is available, you may cancel the order, or re-order the quantity that is available from a different supplier. Please note that Rene Mariane (www. renemariane.com) cannot be held responsible for price differences between suppliers.
ReneMariane reserves the right to cancel an order at any time.
- Final checkout prices shown are inclusive of taxes and delivery and are normally representative of the total that you will pay for the ordered Product. You agree to pay the shown price for the products selected.
- Rene Mariane reserves the right to change prices at any time until such a time as they issue an “Acceptance of Order” notice. If the total price differs to what was shown at checkout you reserve the right to ask for a full refund instead of paying the difference. Your Order remains valid as an offer until we issue our Acceptance of Order. We shall not be under any obligation to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your Order. Unless expressly stating that we accept your order, an email, letter, fax or other Confirmation of your Order by us is purely for information purposes and does not constitute the Acceptance of Order. Delivery of the Order also constitutes the Acceptance of Order.
- Prices on the Site (“renemariane.com”) are in South African Rand unless otherwise indicated.
- You shall pay for the Product in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit or debit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your Order. Alternatively, you may pay by any method that we have said is acceptable to us, but in any event we shall not be bound to supply before we have received cleared funds in full. We reserve the right to perform a credit check and to reject/not to offer certain forms of payment and to refer you to our other forms of payment.
- We may ask for further proof that you are fully entitled to use a card (or other form of payment) that you have used to purchase the Products before releasing your Product.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all details you have supplied us are correct and continue to be accurate. Any costs that may arise out incorrect details will be for the Customer’s account.
- If you realize that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have completed the checkout process, please contact email@example.com immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accept any changes to your Order in accordance with your instructions.
- In cases where there are more than one items in your Order, we reserve the right not to supply some Items that make up your complete Order. In such a case we will only refund you for the items that are not available.
Gift cards can only be used to make purchases on the renemariane.com website.
- The gift card is valid for 3 years. If your gift card has not been applied to your account before then, it will expire.
- You may purchase gift vouchers yourself or you may receive them as a gift from a friend. These gift vouchers can be printed at home or can be sent to you or your chosen recipient via email.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers.
- Gift cards cannot be transferred to anyone else and will only be eligible for redemption by the email address that they were sent to and originally intended for.
- The credit of a gift voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value. Gift vouchers are not refundable for cash once purchased.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up and pay in the difference through one of the other payment methods.
By accepting the terms and conditions you agree that on submission/processing of your online credit card payment renemariane.com may verify your geographical location through GSM Network technology. You therefore warrant that the mobile number entered on your account is correct and that you are the legal owner. This acceptance will be deemed as written consent (as set out in section 12 of the ECT Act) to have information relating your location to be made available to renemariane.com.